Website Search Engine Optimization
For better ranking of your websites in major search engines, you have to build sites in such a way that it is user-friendly and also properly optimized with latest SEO techniques.
Here are top 10 strategies for website search engine optimization.
1. Always use valid a HTML/CSS code. Search engines like Google and users do not like websites; that cannot be read properly.
2. Try to come upon some most relevant keywords of your website, sort them by relevancy and make a list the first 12-15 keywords to work upon later.
3. Present a unique, useful and structured content, based on the keywords you search earlier.
4. Make keywords in bold within the text where required, but don’t overdo it. Furthermore, Use keywords within the title tag.
5. Use h1 tag for tile or headlines and h2 tag for sub heading within the content. This is most important part of SEO.
6. Use alt-tags for images and pictures that you use in a website. This helps you to bring additional traffic from image search engines.
7. Try to design a unique and good-looking website. Also try using High-quality images (compressed, so that it loads easily) that will influence your visitors. Search for attractive images on the web but do not copy them without its owner approval. You can use images from Flickr.com (like we have used here) with creative common attribute.
8. Submit your website to major search-engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing.
9. Try to obtain new back-links on the daily basis as search engine will love it. Be sure not to get links from spam websites. Get links from Only quality websites and blogs. Web Directories is a good source to get quality links.
10. Keep your website updated. A blog for your website will provide visitors and search engine with new and fresh content.
If you are too busy to design a website, contact web design company with good experience in web designing and seo. Before giving them your project check the references. Their website must have at least 20 web projects of different clients.